Download Becky for Windows
Apple, Android or other Non-Windows Devices Users Click Here
Windows Installation Instructions
- Make sure you have a computer that is running Windows 7 or later. Your computer will need to either have a keyboard connected or be a touch-screen tablet.
- Download the Becky setup software by clicking the button above.
- In Windows Explorer, locate the downloaded BeckySetup.exe file. You can typically find this file in the default Downloads folder. Double-click this file and a set of screens guide you through the installation process.
- After you run the setup file you may see a screen saying Windows protected your PC. If you see this screen, click the More Info link and then click the Run Anyway button.
- After you have installed Becky, a new icon will be created on your desktop. When you first try to run Becky she will ask you to restart your computer.
- Once your computer has restarted, Becky will start talking and guide you through the remainder of the setup process.
Return to Home Page